Open House Celebration
We are pleased to announce that Rogy’s Learning Place is changing its name to Cadence Academy Preschool! To celebrate our new name, we are inviting you to our Open House on Saturday, September 29th from 10am to 12pm.
We will have Face Painting, Make & Take Sand Art, Duck & Fish Pond Games, Cake Walk, Ring Toss and Photo Booth. Enjoy Delicious Hot Dogs, Nachos, Popcorn, Ice Cream, Cotton Candy and Refreshments.
Meet Cadence Academy Preschool’s school directors and teachers, explore our state-of-the-art classrooms and learn about our age-specific curriculum for infants, toddlers, preschool, pre-k and school-age children.
About Rogy’s Romeoville
At Rogy’s Learning Place in Romeoville, Illinois we believe in making the most of childhood.
Our early childhood education center takes great steps to provide exceptional care for your children, as well as deliver a customized educational experience for every student.
All children deserve an equal opportunity to learn and develop. Studies have found that children learn better in a positive, nurturing, stimulating environment where they are encouraged to solve problems, act independently, satisfy their natural curiosities, make choices, and understand the impact of their actions on others.
Our Preschool & Childcare Programs:
- Infant Childcare (6 weeks – 15 months). Your infant receives nurturing, warm comfort and care in this quality childcare and early childhood education program.
- Toddler Childcare (15 months – 2 years). Toddlers are busy and learn at a fast pace. This daycare program provides a loving environment where your child can develop and thrive.
- Two-Year-Olds (2 – 3 years). This childcare program is designed to get your two-year-old prepared for preschool via a blend of play, art, music, and learning.
- Preschool (3 – 5 years). Our Preschool program emphasizes a hands-on learning curriculum, motor skill development, and creativity to prepare your child for Kindergarten.
- Before & After School (5 – 12 years). Rogy’s, Romeoville before and after school programs offer a fun, safe environment for children to participate in educational and recreational activities outside of the traditional classroom.
- Summer Camp (6 – 12 years). Our summer camp programs are developed to provide kids with a fun, exciting experience.
An Innovative Tool: Positive Behavior Support (PBS)
Our early childhood education center uses an innovative approach to recognize positive behavior, and to reduce challenging behaviors in children. This program helps enhance social and emotional development, and promote school readiness among our students. Initially developed by the Center on the Social and Emotional Foundations for Early Learning (CSEFEL), the method leverages a pyramid model to address the social and emotional needs of children.
For additional information about PBS, we encourage families to review these resources:
Parent involvement is a key aspect of our well-balanced, family-oriented program.
Our childcare facility has an open-door policy. Families are welcome to visit at any time and are encouraged to participate in any, or all, activities. Our primary goal is to become a partner with your family in the common goal of providing quality education and care for your child. We also want you to feel comfortable with our teachers. Feel free to make any suggestions regarding your child’s education and daily routine during his or her membership in our program.
Learn More About Our Private Preschool
Rogy’s Learning Place, Romeoville is located at 30 N Old Budler Rd, Romeoville, IL 60446. Call us to learn more about our infant, toddler, preschool, and school-age children programs.