Rogy’s Learning Place
in Peoria, Illinois – Hilltop
About Rogy’s Learning Place in Peoria, Illinois
Did you know that your child’s early years are the most important when it comes to learning?
At Rogy’s Learning Place, we believe in making the most of these precious years. That is why we take great steps to ensure extraordinary care for the children our day care serves. We also make it a priority to provide a personalized learning experience for each student under our care.
Our preschool learning center’s mission is to provide a passage way to learning for all young children. Our experienced staff helps students develop self-confidence, and through child-focused programming, we promote a joy of learning.
We also introduce the art of learning via developmentally appropriate activities created to enhance skills in social, physical, and cognitive growth areas. We present this opportunity a nurturing, accepting environment that fosters trust and security in each child.
Preschool Programs Offered:
- Infant Childcare (6 weeks – 15 months). A daycare program created to promote your infant’s early foundational skills in a warm, nurturing environment.
- Toddler Childcare (15 months – 2 years). Experienced caregivers gently guide your toddler through age-appropriate curriculum based on cognitive, physical, and social growth.
- Two-Year-Olds (2 – 3 years). This childcare program focuses on fine-tuning fine and gross motor skills in an intimate, safe classroom setting.
- Preschool (3 – 5 years). A carefully-designed Pre-K program that combines the skills taught in previous years to prep children for elementary school.
- Before & After School (5 – 12 years). Students are picked up from local elementary schools to experience fun, development, and learning.
- Summer Camp (6 – 12 years). This summer camp program ensures that kids get a break from school, but do not fall behind between school years. From outside adventures to sports related fun, and educational activities, children have fun with friends and our highly energized instructors.
Positive Behavior Support: A Holistic Approach
At Rogy’s Learning Center, we implement a process we refer to as Positive Behavior Support (PBS). This method helps us better figure out “why” and resolve any problem behavior of children. The approach helps us better understand why a child engages in problem behavior and also suggests strategies for preventing problem behavior while promoting new skills. PBS offers a holistic approach that considers all factors that affect a child and his or her behavior. To learn more about PBS, visit the following links:
A Safe, Secure Learning Environment
Our childcare center has a Secure Access System at the front entrance to ensure your child’s safety. Every parent receives an individual security code required to enter the building. To help us maintain the highest level of security, we ask families to keep their code private.
We equip the majority of our childcare center’s classrooms with observation cameras and house the monitors in our Director’s office. We welcome families to observe their child’s classroom at any time.
More About Our Childcare Center
Rogy’s Learning Place, Hilltop is located at 4607 W Elwood Dr, Peoria, IL 61604. You can reach us at (309) 676-3638.
Please come by and take a tour at Rogy’s Learning Place in Peoria, Illinois.