School Address2031 Mayfield Dr
Montgomery, IL 60538
HoursMonday - Friday
6:00am - 6:30pm
Ages6 weeks - 12 years
Programs AvailableInfants, Toddlers, Preschool, Before & After School, Summer Camp
Rogy’s Learning Place
in Montgomery, Illinois
About Rogy’s Learning Place in Montgomery, Illinois
We believe in making the most of childhood at Rogy’s Learning Place in Montgomery.
Because of this strong belief, we take giant steps to ensure our preschool provides extraordinary care and an exceptional educational experience for every child that we serve.
Our Full-Day Preschool’s Accreditations
Along with having our NAC Accreditation, we are also a Silver Circle-Rated Learning Center through ExceleRate Illinois. This certification means that our childcare program exceeds quality standards in three areas, including learning environment and teaching quality, administrative standards, and staff education and training.
Our Early Childhood Education Programs:
- Infant Childcare (6 weeks – 15 months). Loving staff members use creative activities to help your baby thrive in a nurturing environment.
- Toddler Childcare (15 months – 2 years). Our toddler program helps foster the developing minds, bodies, and emotions of curious toddlers.
- Two-Year-Olds (2 – 3 years). We integrate learning, fun, and safety in this daycare program.
- Preschool (3 – 5 years). As part of our preschool program, our students’ days are filled with a diverse range of choices for learning, with a healthy balance of teacher-directed and student-initiated activities.
- Before & After School (5 – 12 years). We provide transportation to and from many local elementary schools to accommodate working parents.
- Summer Camp (6 – 12 years). All kids need some down time during the summer months. In this fun program, they are allowed the freedom to explore personal interest areas both indoors and outdoors.
Positive Behavior Support (PBS) at Rogy’s, Montgomery
Rogy’s implements a special program to enhance the social and emotional development in children, and to promote school readiness. The approach recognizes positive behavior and reduces challenging behaviors, and was first developed by the Center on the Social and Emotional Foundations for Early Learning (CSEFEL).
At Rogy’s, we refer to this approach as PBS. With PBS in place, the amount of time our teachers spend addressing challenging behaviors is significantly reduced and allows them to better support all areas of development and learning in all students.
To learn more about PBS, visit:
Our Early Learning Center’s Security
At Rogy’s, our number one priority is to keep your children safe while they are in our care. Because we greatly appreciate the fact that you trust us with the care of your children, we promise we will meet all of their needs in the best possible way.
We ask that all families help us remain proactive when it comes to security, and keep front door codes private. Please have all other individuals ring the facility’s doorbell.
We are always available during school hours to check identification. So, whether you are planning to have someone different do pick up, or an emergency arises, always notify us of any changes. We will direct them to the proper classroom and alert the right teachers.
Finally, please visit the front desk if you need to switch your front door code. We also ask that you never let people through the door in the entryway.
More Information About Our Childcare Center
Rogy’s Learning Place in Montgomery is located at 2031 Mayfield Dr, Montgomery, IL 60538. Call us at (630) 264-2031 to schedule a visit today.
Stop by and check out Rogy’s Learning Place in Montgomery, Illinois.