About Rogy’s Burr Ridge
At Rogy’s Learning Place in Burr Ridge, we take significant steps to ensure extraordinary childcare for the students we serve, as well as provide a unique and exciting early childhood education experience for every student.
Our Preschool’s Accreditations
Along with having our National Accreditation Commission (NAC) certification, Rogy’s Learning Place in Burr Ridge, Illinois is also a Gold Circle-Rated Center through ExceleRate Illinois. What does this mean? Our quality childcare program meets the highest quality standards in several areas, including learning environment and teaching quality, administrative standards, as well as education and regular staff training.
Our Early Childhood Education Programs:
- Infant Childcare (6 weeks – 15 months). A childcare program with specific curriculum-based planning and regular evaluations enable our highly-skilled, nurturing teachers to deliver experiences based on what your infant is ready to learn.
- Toddler Childcare (15 months – 2 years). With our Toddler Childcare program, we give your child space to move and explore. Energy is a natural part of learning and we gently direct that liveliness into positive learning experiences for your child.
- Two-Year-Olds (2 – 3 years). This daycare program is designed to adapt to each child’s age and stage. We constantly promote physical, emotional, intellectual, and social development in an exciting, engaging learning environment.
- Preschool (3 – 5 years). Through purposeful teaching practices, intentional learning environments, and a wide range of enriching activities, we make sure your preschooler has an enjoyable, meaningful experience that will prepare him or her for their elementary years.
- Before & After School (5 – 12 years). Our morning and after school programs provide enriching learning activities in a more relaxed environment.
- Summer Camp (6 – 12 years). Our summer camp program offers a wealth of activities, including sports, field trips, technology-related opportunities, and much more.
Enhancing Social and Emotional Development
A method to recognize positive behavior and reduce, or prevent challenging behaviors, Rogy’s offers a program that enhances social and emotional development and promotes school readiness. The approach was originally created by the Center on the Social and Emotional Foundations for Early Learning (CSEFEL) and leverages a pyramid model to address the social and emotional needs of students.
At Rogy’s, we refer to this approach as Post Behavior Support (PBS), and it focuses on being proactive in preventing challenging behaviors by building positive relationships with children and families; creates a supportive environment for our students, and, uses particular methods in teaching social and emotional development.
With PBS in place, the time we use to address challenging behaviors is dramatically reduced, and in turn, allows our teachers to focus on positive behaviors and to support all areas of development and learning in all students. For more information about PBS, visit:
Keeping Your Children Safe & Secure
At Rogy’s Learning Center, one of our top priorities is to keep your children safe and healthy while they are under our care. We are grateful that you trust us with the care of your child, and we want to make sure that we meet all of their needs in the best possible way.
We ask families to help our staff members be proactive when it comes to security and keep our preschool and childcare center’s front door codes private. We also ask that all other individuals ring our doorbell. We are always available to check IDs. Whether you are planning to have someone else pick up your child, or an emergency arises, please notify us of any changes. We will direct these individuals to the right classroom and inform the right teachers.
More About Our Childcare & Preschool Center
Rogy’s Learning Place in Burr Ridge is conveniently located at 7010 S County Line Rd, Burr Ridge, IL 60527. You can call us anytime during school hours at (630) 887-8016. Why wait any longer? Schedule a tour today.
Address & Directions
7010 South County Line Road
Burr Ridge, IL 60527-6973
HoursMonday - Friday:
6:00am - 6:30pm