About Rogy’s Algonquin
At Rogy’s Learning Place in Algonquin, Illinois, we want everyone to make the most of childhood, which is why we make it a priority to ensure extraordinary care for the children we serve, as well as offer a unique, early childhood education experience for each student who walks through our doors. We proudly serve the Algonquin, Lake of the Hills, Huntley, and Crystal Lake communities.
At Rogy’s Learning Place in Algonquin, Illinois, we want everyone to make the most of childhood, which is why we make it a priority to ensure extraordinary care for the children we serve, as well as offer a unique, early childhood education experience for each student who walks through our doors.
Preschool & Childcare Programs Offered:
- Infant Childcare (6 weeks – 15 months). Our caring staff members use creative activities to help your infant in meeting developmental goals in a nurturing environment.
- Toddler Childcare (15 months – 2 years). This age-specific daycare program helps foster the developing bodies, minds, and emotions of growing toddlers.
- Two-Year-Olds (2 – 3 years). In our two-year- old childcare program, we integrate learning, fun, and safety.
- Preschool (3 – 5 years). In our preschool program, your child’s day is filled with a various choices for learning, with a smart balance of teacher-directed and student-initiated activities.
- Before & After School Care (5 – 12 years). To accommodate working parents, we offer transportation to and from many local elementary schools as part of this before and after school program.
- Summer Camp (6 – 12 years). In our summer program, children are allowed freedom to explore various interest areas, and they are also encouraged to create activities relevant to their personal interests.
Positive Behavior Support (PBS) Program
At Rogy’s Learning Place, Algonquin, we use an innovative approach to building positive relationships and helping children in our classrooms, referred to as Positive Behavior Support (PBS). This method was developed through the Center for Social and Emotional Foundations for Early Learning (CSEFEL. It is based on research that reveals that by teaching children the skills they need socially and emotionally, we are better equipped to prevent challenging behaviors, as well as promote school readiness.
The basis of PBS involves strategies for developing positive relationships with the children, followed by creating supportive environments. These strategies can be seen in each class via daily schedules featuring pictures; photos with step-by-step instructions for certain student tasks; classroom rules; and, helper charts and other visual reminders, and cues.
In addition, we offer strategy and solution cards, as well as emotion boards, to support students who may face challenges dealing with the social and emotional situation they are facing.
To learn more about the PBS method, visit Vanderbilt University’s resources:
Security at our Preschool
Our top priority is to keep your children safe and healthy. We are incredibly grateful that you trust us to look after your precious ones, and we promise to see that we meet their individual needs in the best possible way.
We ask parents to be proactive when it comes to security by keeping your family’s front door security codes private. Please have all other individuals ring our doorbell. We are always available to check Id’s.
Whether you plan to have someone else pick up, or an emergency arises, please notify our staff of any change. We will direct your guardian to the proper classroom, and inform the teachers. Also, if you need to change your code, feel free to drop by our front desk. Finally, please do not let people in our facility through the door in the main entryway.
Looking for More Information About Our Private Preschool?
Rogy’s Learning Place, Algonquin is located at 4099 W Algonquin Rd, Algonquin, IL 60102. You can call us at (847) 659-1411 during school hours.
Address & Directions
4099 West Algonquin Road
Algonquin, IL 60102-9401
HoursMonday - Friday
6:00am - 6:30pm