Rogy’s Learning Place has been providing exceptional child care and education for children from 6 weeks old up to 12 years old since 1972. Our schools are so much more than your typical daycare, as we offer exceptional programs for infants, toddlers, preschool, before and after school care, summer camp and much more.
We invite you to experience our promise to you:
“Rogy’s Learning Place provides parents with peace of mind by giving children an exceptional education every fun-filled day in a place as nurturing as home.”
Rogy’s Learning Place schools use an expertly developed curriculum refined over 20 years to give every student skills and confidence for the next step in their life.
- Our KIND CHILD coursework emphasizes social skills, courtesy and internal values.
- KINDERGARTEN CLUB prepares pre-kindergarten students with key skills to excel in problem-solving, mathematics, reading/writing, social studies and science.
- A 2016 research study showed 93% of Cadence Education students to be ready for kindergarten. 70% tested at Advanced Readiness!
- SATISFIED FAMILIES – In a recent survey of parents, 9 out of 10 teachers were ranked at the top of the scale on a 1 to 10 rating for competence, satisfaction and genuine concern for each student.
Everybody learns better when they’re having fun. Rogy’s Learning Place schools make it happen every day by encouraging laughter, introducing frivolity and celebrating silliness. Kids are amazing at catching our energy and creating memorable “events” – even we can’t always anticipate.
Rogy’s Learning Place provides peace of mind to families. Parents know their children are getting the finest education from nurturing professionals who place safety — physical, emotional, and social — at the top of their priorities. Simply put, Rogy’s Learning Place teachers care for your kids as if they were their own.
Meaningful communication is essential when teaching children outside of the home. We’re parents too and we understand the anxiety of having your children spend the day with people you barely know. To help ease your mind and to keep track of your child’s progress, you’ll receive a daily report showing what your child did that day.
- Part Time, Full Time
- Extended hours so that you can drop off your child early or pick him/her up late, when necessary
With our security measures and child safety rules you’ll have peace of mind every time you leave your child.
Rogy’s Learning Place is a proud member of the Cadence Education Family of Schools. Cadence Education is one of the premier early childhood educators in the United States, operating over 160 private preschools and elementary schools. With over 20 years in business, we have developed an unparalleled expertise in preparing students to thrive in the next step of their childhood. Please click here to learn more about Cadence Education.